Monday, January 2, 2012

Untitled (Mexico) - Slowdive



Any New Years Resolutions? Nope. Me neither. Mine are all completely selfish, like take more vacations. But I have noted a few things have changed from last year to this year. One thing is that I am starting the year out with nails. After being a lifetime nail biter and enjoying it greatly, I think I finally just got bored with the habit. Don't get me wrong, I could easily gnaw them off again while sitting in some grade A DC metropolitan rage inducing traffic. But for now, they're very ladylike. And it's kind of odd.

The colors I've been rotating this winter all come from Essie. Carry On, Chinchilly and Turquoise & Caicos. Essie is under $10 and unlike some ridiculously overpriced brands (ahem, Chanel) it stays for days. I'm hooked.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

great colors
!

L.R. said...

those are my fave colors! Nail love has gone into overdrive this past year!

etoilee8 said...

Thanks guys! The first two took some coming around on my part, but I have always been nothing else, if not a total sucker for mint green.