Monday, March 19, 2012

Live Your Life - Yuna



I'm not trying to brag, but I had a beautiful weekend, loves.
I went to ballet, played in the sun, drank outside, hung out with my family and friends at the same time. Sat by the Lake with my Dad and the baby. It really just doesn't get better. I also changed my duvet cover and pillowcases to Marimekko's Lumimarja Celery. It may sound vain but pretty bedding makes me infinitely happier. So really, it was just all pretty perfect. How about you? Hope it was fantastic. And I really hope you got outside. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom!


2 comments:

L.R. said...

Soooo glad you had a lovely weekend!
I have been coveting that Marimekko design for so long! LOVE IT!

My weekend was quiet... how I like em.

etoilee8 said...

Put it on your bridal registry between a couple of friends, I am determined that people need to register for things they actually want. I like my weekends quiet as well.