Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nouages - Django Reinhardt



I don't know if it's a tribute to my age or a tribute to my being boring but this summer/spring all I want are plain dresses. Super plain with a nice cut. I bought the two Whistles dresses above (you can find them here but they're selling out quick) and I couldn't be happier with the fit and style. I will wear them for years.



I've of course got my eye on the plain Emerson Fry mod dress. I think I could love it forever. And that picture of Catherine Deneuve inspires me to find something black with a very simple, graceful back. I've actually been on this kick since I first saw this photo of Sofia Coppola in Louis Vuitton. What are you buying this spring?

2 comments:

L.R. said...

Oh I love your picks! I had never checked out Whistles before! Holy cow that site is wonderful!

Tricia said...

Now all I want is a dress like any of these!